There are no specific entry requirements
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Afro braiding course – Intermediate
According to the Office of National Statistics (ONS), the face of Britain is becoming a face of diversity and ethnic minorities in the UK have an estimated spending power of £300 billion highlighting the incredible opportunities of new, diverse and thriving markets.
- The UK has been slow to grasp these opportunities in Afro hair business, with Afro-Caribbean women reported to spend six times more than other ethnicities surely there should be more investment in this market.
The Afro-Caribbean hair care market is lucrative:
- Globally, the Afro-Caribbean hair care market is valued at $684 million (£427 million), estimated to rise to approximately $760 million (£475 million) by 2017.
- Hair braiding is an important aspect of Black female culture, so it’s not surprise that we potentially spend much money on our hair.
- Hair plaits and braids are integral part of Black hair culture; many Black women change their hairstyles frequently, no matter the texture.
- Fake hair allows for even larger pool of hairstyle options and when used correctly, can give one’s real hair a break from manipulation and can mitigate breakage.
- According to Mintel reports “Nearly six out of 10 Black consumers wear a wig, weave or extensions, which enable them to switch up their look.”
- An entrepreneur you must obtain training in the art of hair braiding before starting hair-braiding business.
- There are a number of techniques that can be used to create one of the many styles that customers request.
- Allskins Training Academy London provides education in this field across the country. In most instances, entrance to these programs requires that students be at least 16 years of age, accredited diploma certificate issued upon completion the programs. This will enable you obtain insurance for your business. Remember, training enhances earning.
- If you are thinking of starting a business that is easy to set up and quick return, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss on 07572462225 You could choose from range of fast track courses or refreshment workshop depending on what is suitable for you, from beginner to intermediate course.
- If you are not certain, upon contacting us, we would be able to guide you on course suitability and requirements.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.