Braiding intermediate opt 2
Months Week/ Days Dates Start Time
January Tues - Fri 21/01/2020 - 24/01/2020 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
February Tues - Fri 11/02/2020 - 14/02/2020 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
March Tues - Fri 03/03/2020 - 06/03/2020 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
April Mon - Thu 27/04/2020 - 30/04/2020 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
May Tues - Fri 19/05/2020 - 22/05/2020 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Ghana braids -invisible – Infill braids
- Box braids – natural
- Box braids – extensions
- Havana twist
- Single braids – Natural
- Single braids – extensions
- Knotless twists
- Tree braids
- Plus free business start up sessions
The course will also cover
- How to get started – running your own business
- How to market your products and services to attracts more clients
- How to run successful braiding business
- Understanding the principles of running a successful braiding business
- How to relate with client and communication techniques personal presentation and adding value to your business
- Products knowledge and how to generate extra income
Duration: 4 days or once a week for 4 weeks
Day and evening training session available
Accredited Diploma Certificate will be awarded
This will enable you to obtain Insurance
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
Hair Braiding & Plaiting-Intermediate opt 2
Develop your skill and be the boss of yourself.
Hair braiding is a big business!
- One of the biggest issues in growing the sector has been education, other challenges faced by the natural hair care industry is the pricing model.
- African-style hair braiding started more than a centuries ago. Today, braid-stylist twist, weave, lock and braid hair into different hairstyles.
- Braiding is a skill that has provided job opportunities for many women with lots of women earning living from hair braiding and has helped provide income for many families.