- Ghana braids -invisible
- Box braids – natural
- Box braids – extensions
- Havana twist
- Single braids – Natural
- Single braids – extensions
- Bantu knots
- Stitch braids
- Plus free business start up sessions
The course will also cover
- How to get started – running your own business
- How to market your products and services to attracts more clients
- How to run successful braiding business
- Understanding the principles of running a successful braiding business
- How to relate with client and communication techniques personal presentation and adding value to your business
- Products knowledge and how to generate extra income
Duration: 5 days or once a week for 5 weeks
Day and evening training session available
Accredited Diploma Certificate will be awarded
This will enable you to obtain Insurance
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
Hair Braiding & Plaiting-Intermediate opt 2
Develop your skill and be the boss of yourself.
Hair braiding is a big business!
- One of the biggest issues in growing the sector has been education, other challenges faced by the natural hair care industry is the pricing model.
- African-style hair braiding started more than a centuries ago. Today, braid-stylist twist, weave, lock and braid hair into different hairstyles.
- Braiding is a skill that has provided job opportunities for many women with lots of women earning living from hair braiding and has helped provide income for many families.