Times: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Maximum of Students: 4
Certificate : Accredited Diploma Level 2
Duration: 18 – 28 Weeks
This will enable you to obtain Public Liability Insurance
Instalment Payment Plan Available
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
This course will edify you to learn everything you need to know about offering a professional hair and beauty and includes a practical and theoretical training session.
Performing a beauty treatment is an opportunity for you to give your client a relaxing and enjoyable treatment designed to improve and rejuvenate their skin. This also apply to your hairdressing client.
The hair and beauty Training courses follows the National Occupational Standards and covers reception, consultation and ventilation. It also covers anatomy and physiology, contra-indications and contra-actions, skin conditions, skin analysis, hair care, hair analysis, preparation, skin types and product selection, preparing for treatment, technique and aftercare.
Anatomy and physiology Course Module
- Health and safety – Cut Women’s Hair
- Legislation and regulations – Colour Hair
- Client consultation – Style & Dress Hair
- How to sterilise working tools – Perm & Neutralise Hair
- Contra-indication and infestation – Blow-drying
- How to prevent cross infection – Facial and Facial Skin Care
- Understanding the Hair structure – Waxing
- Analysing hair and scalp condition – Eyelash Tint & Brow Treatment
- Personal hygiene – Eyelash Extension
- Personal presentation – Pedicure / Manicure