Course: Men barbering/ European
Summer offer: £850
Duration: 4 Days
Size of Class: Maximum 5
Time: 10:30 AM – 16:30 PM
Live Model: Provided
Kit: Available upon request
Day and evening training session available
Instalment payment available
Course date (s):
Men barbering/ European
|Oct||Fri - Mon||11/10/19 - 14/10/19
|Dec||Sat - Tue||14/12/19 - 17/12/19
About the course
This course is a fast track diploma level 2 in barbering .
It involves the combinations of clipper and scissor over combs techniques in order to enhance different looks.
The precise cutting technique you learn will be useful in cutting various hair styles and how to incorporate angles and elevations techniques, this will enable you to achieve the desired finish look.
About the tutor
The tutor has a vast extensive experience in barbering in different part of the world.
Fully qualified teacher with transferable skills which makes his classes so enjoyable and relaxing.
His ability to motivate and engage with learners is so unique. Often he is considered a ‘perfectionist’, his hands-on approach to teaching is the art of men barbering, this is to ensure that learners understand, and can replicate the techniques in order to ensure that what is learnt can be put into practice in improving lives. Barbering diploma courses
Fully Accredited Diploma Certificate will be awarded
This will enable you obtain Liability Insurance, open your salon.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Master the use of clipper and attachment
- Great way to shave hair using clippers and shavers
- How to prepare clients for barbering services
- Learn to use scissors over comb techniques
- Clipper over comb techniques
- Understanding the different angles of cutting hair
- Blending and tapering techniques
- Fading techniques
- How to shape hairline
- How to shave facial hairs and beards using shavers
- Communication techniques
- Uniform cut
- Short graduation
- After care services
Anatomy and physiology
- Consultation techniques
- How to sterilize tools
- Contra indication
- How to prevent cross infection
- Analysing hair and scalp condition
- Understanding hair types
- Structure of the hair
- Legislations and regulations
- Personal hygiene
- Personal presentation